You can have Keto Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Cheesecake
- It's 3 packages of of cream cheese (24oz).
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sverve, Erythritol or Splenda.
- It's 3 of eggs (separated).
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of juice of one lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of Trader Joe's just almond meal (or coarsely grind your own raw almonds).
- It's 1/2 cup of coarsely ground macadamia nuts.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
Keto Cheesecake instructions
- Mix ground nuts with butter, press into 10" spring form and bake for 5min.
- In a clean, large metal (or glass) bowl beat egg whites until stiff (you can add pinch of cream of tartar).
- In another bowl beat soft cream cheese with egg yolks, sour cream, sugar substitute, salt, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture to egg whites and fold trying not to deflate whites too much.
- Pour cheesecake batter onto prebaked nut crust. Prepare water bath in oven safe dish larger than your spring form. Set spring form in a water bath (about inch of water). Bake at 325 for 50min, turn off the oven and let sit another 50min with closed door..
- Cool overnight in refrigerator. I decorated mine with unsweetened baking chocolate mixed with heavy cream and sweetener and chopped pecans. Enjoy. 1/10 of cheesecake has about 7gr of net carbs.