Chai cookies - vegan. Meet your new favorite chewy cookie - these Gluten-Free Vegan Chai Sugar Cookies! These are incredibly chewy with crispy edges. Tender and chock-full of spice and raisins, these vegan paleo no-oatmeal raisin cookies are just as soft and toothsome as the classic but without the grains or eggs.
They're paleo with a vegan option. These vegan cookies are so delicious you won't even realize they're dairy-free. These vegan cookies mean everyone can enjoy a good cookie (or two, or three). You can cook Chai cookies - vegan using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chai cookies - vegan
- It's 2 cups of ground almonds.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- It's 1/4-1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 1/3 cup of maple syrup (or runny honey if not vegan).
- It's of Jaggery or coconut sugar to sprinkle on the top - optional.
Chewy Chai Sugar Cookies pack a flavor punch with a blend of chai-inspired spices. If you love chai, these are the cookies for you! Vegan Chai Snickerdoodles -- Soft pillowy cookies rolled in an aromatic sugar chai spice blend! Perfect for the holidays, this vegan cookie recipe is a must bake! #sugarcookies #snickerdoodles.
Chai cookies - vegan step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry mixture..
- Using a tablespoon as a rough size guide, divide the mixture into 9 balls and place on baking tray..
- Flatten the balls til they are about 1 cm thick..
- Bake for 12 minutes til golden..
- Leave to cool - or they will collapse 🙀Enjoy with a cup of chai tea 😋.
Vegan Cookie Recipes - Several Gluten-free Recipes. Triple ginger molasses cookies, Shortbread Chai Spice Tahini Cookies Nut free Oil-free Grain-free. These Chewy and fudgy Tahini Cookies have. Vegan Cutting Chai is a sweet, spicy beverage from the streets of Bombay that defies all common sense about tea, but is the most delicious drink ever. In need of a little cookie comfort food?