"Skinny" Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake.
You can cook "Skinny" Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Skinny" Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- It's 1 of 8 oz pack of reduced fat room temp creamcheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 large of egg whites.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of fat free vanilla greek yogurt.
- It's 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar free strawberry jam.
"Skinny" Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350? and line an 8x8 baking pan with foil and grease s bit with butter or non stick spray.
- Mix together the melted butter and crumbs until all the crumbs are moist and pack it evenly to the bottom of the pan.
- In a mixer gently beat the cream cheese until smooth and add in the sugar and beat until just incorporated.
- Gradually add in the yogurt, egg whites, vanilla and flour (making sure not to over beat).
- Mix in lemon juice.
- Pour batter all over crumbs and spread evenly.
- Take jam and microwave for about 10- 15 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Drop dollops all over th top of the cheesecake and with a toothpick run it through the jam and the cheesecake mix to create the marble effect! Use as much or as little of the jam until you're happy with the look!.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the sides pull away from the pan and the centre is still a bit not set. If it starts to crack you're over baking it!.
- Allow to cool at room temp for an hour or so before putting it in the fridge for several hours until completely set..
- Overnight is best!.