Japanese Square Beans Salad.
You can have Japanese Square Beans Salad using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Square Beans Salad
- Prepare 10 of square beans.
- You need 1 of boiled egg.
- Prepare 2-3 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Freshly grounded black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Red chili pepper flake.
Japanese Square Beans Salad instructions
- Take off the hard line of beans at first, then cook in boiling water until its tender (about 2 minutes)..
- Use the kitchen paper to dry cooked beans, then cut the bean into bite size..
- Cut the boiled egg into half inch cubes..
- Mix 2 and 3 into a bowl, then add mayonnaise, black pepper, and red chili pepper flake. Mix well until its all blended well..
- Taste to see if it needs more salt. If needed, then add salt (not included to the ingredients above).
- Plate 4, and done!.