Lilhpster's VEGAN Cherry Cheesecake. This No Bake Sweet Cherry Vegan Cheesecake is a rich, creamy, and delicious vegan cheesecake made with healthy and clean ingredients, including a gluten-free crust, a cashew-based filling, and a layer of sweet cherry topping that makes it perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth cravings during the. I've made this Vegan Cherry Cheesecake several times now and nobody even noticed it was vegan. It was devoured in seconds by all the non-vegan peeps which is always a great sign!
Pour cherry pie filling over the top, and serve. The only difference I noticed compared to non-vegan cheesecake is that this one is rich but not too rich--it doesn't sit really heavy in your tummy which is a. The beauty of this vegan cherry cheesecake recipe is that all the ingredients are high quality, good for you, and can be eaten raw. You can cook Lilhpster's VEGAN Cherry Cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lilhpster's VEGAN Cherry Cheesecake
- It's of crust.
- You need 1/2 box of Honey Maid graham crackers.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Earth Balance vegan buttery spread.
- It's 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need tbsp of olive oil in a spray can.
- It's of vegan condensed milk.
- It's 1/4 gallon of vanilla almond milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need dash of sea salt.
- It's of cheesecake.
- You need 1 of tub (8 oz) GoVeggie or Tofutti vegan cream cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of your previously prepared vegan sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare of topping.
- You need 1 of large can of cherry pie filling.
If you don't feel like baking and want to try it raw, go for it. Simply press the crust ingredients tightly into the pan, pour filling over it, and refrigerate to harden overnight. Cherry Bakewell tart has always been a firm favourite of mine, but I do find it a little too sweet - the layers of jam, frangipane, icing, the glacé And, since having finally mastered a vegan and gluten-free sponge recipe, I tried using the batter to make a plain vanilla sponge cake, which ended up tasting. No bake vegan and gluten free cherry cheesecake bars with a chocolate almond date brownie crust.
Lilhpster's VEGAN Cherry Cheesecake step by step
- Start by preparing your vegan condensed milk...it's best if you can chill it over night before you actually use it in the recipe. Combine the almond milk, sugar, and salt and simmer on medium heat for like 2 hours while whisking frequently. Do this until the consistency is thick and creamy. You'll know it's done when it's boiled down to about half of it's original volume..
- Remove from heat and chill it in the fridge..
- Make the crust. Crush the graham crackers until they are ground to crumbs.
- Melt the vegan butter. Add it to the crackers and the sugar. Stir the mixture.
- Spray your pie pan lightly with olive oil. Shape your crust to the pie pan by pressing it to the sides and bottom with your fingers. Set aside.
- Make the cheesecake. Warm the vegan cream cheese in the microwave for a bit so that it is soft..
- Combine the vegan cream cheese, your previously prepared vegan condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla in a mixing bowl..
- Blend the mixture until its smooth. Poor and spread it over your pie crust. Chill in the fridge for about an hour or so until it sets up and firms a bit..
- Spread your cherry pie filling over the top.
- Chill for a bit in the fridge (optional) and enjoy! Watch my whole vegan life at YouTube.com/lilhpster.
Made with healthy fats & naturally sweetened! I'd like you to meet my vegan cherry cheesecake bars with a raw brownie crust. I know what you must be thinking. A deliciously creamy raw vegan cheesecake with a cherry topping. Cheesecake topped with a berry sauce of some kind is one of my favorite things ever.