Zabeth's Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Zabeth's Chocolate Chip Cookies using 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zabeth's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 214 grams of room-temp vegan butter (214g=1c).
- Prepare 200 grams of brown sugar (can vary depending on density between 186-204g=1c).
- Prepare 100 grams of white sugar (100g=1/2c).
- You need 3 grams of salt (3g=1/2tsp).
- You need 8 grams of baking powder (8g=1tsp).
- You need 7 grams of baking soda (7g=1tsp).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground vanilla (or ½tsp vanilla extract).
- You need 80 grams of chickpea brine = aquafaba.
- It's 350 grams of all-purpose flour (350g=2 1/2c).
- It's 300 grams of chocolate morsels (300g=2c).
- Prepare of Oven.
- You need 175 of °C middle rack.
- It's Teaspoon of big needs 12min.
- It's Tablespoon of big needs 15min.
Zabeth's Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Into mixing bowl place butter and both sugars.
- Whisk until creamy texture. In my kitchenaid® at lowest speed until light and airy (while you're measuring the next ingredients).
- Scrape down sides.
- Add, salt, baking powder and soda, vanilla and aquafaba.
- Whisk slowly until well combined and aquafaba has changed the mixture's consistency the same way an egg would have had you used one.
- Add half of the flour, then mix at low speed till incorporated.
- Add other half of flour and combine at slowest speed.
- Dough will be super thick and creamy with that fantastic toffee-like smell.
- Add chocolate morsels, scrape down sides and combine everything manually with spatula.
- Oven on 175℃.
- OR if hot air oven available:.
- 165°C possible for 2 baking sheets at the same time (one on top, the other between oven bottom and top sheet) for 11min!.
- Prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Spoon dough onto both cookie sheets. I get 4x4 on my baking sheet when I spoon them on with a teaspoon..
- Using table spoons full you will receive 3 x 3 cookies on the sheet. These need 15 minutes baking time.
- Now you can always alternate one sheet in the oven, one cooling down until all cookies are baked..
- Bake each sheet for 13 min (can vary +/- 1-3 minutes depending on oven, dough temperature and altitude).
- Let cool on parchment paper on cookie rack, as cookies will be soft if you try to take them off too soon.
- Keep on rack for more cooling, then reuse parchment paper for next batch.
- Pile up to eat or store in airtight container in cool place.