You can cook Diet Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Diet Cookies
- You need 1 cup of dates, chopped.
- It's 1/4 cup of roasted gram flour.
- It's 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground chia seeds.
- It's 2 tbsp of oats flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of mix of cashew and walnuts.
- Prepare 3-4 of pistachios, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of non dairy milk.
- It's Pinch of salt.
Diet Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven at 180℃. Soak dates in water for 30 mins..
- Grind cashew and walnut to make fine powder. Transfer it to a bowl and keep aside..
- Grind dates to make sticky paste. Combine date paste with cashew-walnut powder. Add in rest of the ingredients (except pistachios) Mix well to form a dough..
- Scoop small portions of the dough into balls and press down lightly to flatten. Top it up with chopped pistachios..
- Bake for around 15-20 mins. Allow to cool and enjoy your energy bites..