Banana ice cream (vegan and sugar free). Banana Ice Cream - Step One: Let the bananas ripen before peeling. If they're green or yellow to start with, leave them out until the bananas at least This soft serve ice cream is even healthy enough to eat for breakfast - NO heavy cream or added sugars, and it is fat-free, dairy-free, vegan, raw, paleo. You didn't know that bananas "That's the sort of thing you discover," she sighed, "when all your friends are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-allergic, and you're on a no-added-sugar diet." I love this one ingredient banana ice cream recipe because it's so quick and easy to make when you want a little sweet vegan and paleo treat with no sugar The only ingredient is bananas (obviously!), so it's naturally vegan, paleo and dairy-free.
In case, you've never come across this wonderful one ingredient ice cream, let me introduce you to vegan banana ice cream right now. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and made with healthy ingredients. Ah, the topic of Peanut Butter and Erik. You can cook Banana ice cream (vegan and sugar free) using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana ice cream (vegan and sugar free)
- It's 1 of banana (per person!).
- Prepare of Raspberries, cinnamon, mint, or chocolate shavings for garnish!.
This ice cream, on the other hand, is a worthy substitute. I'm not going to sit here and tell you that it tastes exactly like real ice cream with cream and sugar, but it will certainly satisfy your craving for ice cream if you Add some honey or maple syrup to it, to keep it refined sugar free. To make chocolate ice cream, you only need raw cacao powder besides the bananas, although unsweetened I decided to quit refined & added sugar, and have been craving ice cream for weeks. I figured that if I could make banana ice cream without a bunch of milk, cream, and sugar then there would be no reason for me not to eat it all the time!
Banana ice cream (vegan and sugar free) step by step
- Chop up 1 banana per person. Squeeze a little lemon juice over the bananas. This should help keep their yellow colour as they freeze. Freeze for at least 3-hours..
- Allow the frozen bananas to defrost slightly – 10 minutes is plenty..
- Place the bananas in a blender and whizz until they are chopped; carry on past this point and the bananas will start to turn creamy and begin to look like ice-cream (you may have to scrape the banana off the sides of the blender a couple of times). You can add a little almond milk if you would like it creamier!.
- Serve immediately sprinkled with a little cinnamon, grated dark chocolate or fresh fruit..
I adapted this peanut butter cookie recipe from Blissful Basil. I just loved that it was both vegan and gluten free, so all my vegan friends out there. Raw banana ice cream with decadent chocolate is creamy, super easy to make and tasty as can be! I had this for dinner the other night and did not feel one bit guilty. It's super delicious, vegan, and all around good for you!