Low carb chocolate chip cookies. Low carb cookies are just like any other chocolate chip cookie recipe, but instead of using wheat flour, they are made with almond flour. Regular sugar is substituted with erythritol, which is a keto friendly sweetener. If you prefer soft buttery keto cookies, these gluten free low carb chocolate chip cookies are sure to satisfy.
These homemade and low carb chocolate chip keto cookies are made with almond flour and can be a completely sugar free recipe! The two types of flour used most often in keto cookie recipes are coconut flour and almond flour. I chose almond this time, mostly to be different because I've already. You can have Low carb chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb chocolate chip cookies
- It's 1 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- It's 3 tbsp of coconut flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 1/4 cup of butter melted.
- You need 1/2 cup of splenda.
- It's 1/3 cup of Hershey's sugar free chocolate chips.
Almost too good to share: These low carb chocolate chip cookies are the perfect combination of chewy and crispy. The other low-carb chocolate chip cookie recipes I've tried left me without that ooey gooey and chewy texture I love. I wanted a low carb chocolate cookie that tasted just like a carb loaded chocolate chip cookie but without all the guilt. These Sugar-free Chocolate Chip Cookies are grain-free, easy to make, and absolutely delicious!
Low carb chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt into a mixing bowl..
- Mix remaining ingredients (excluding chocolate chips) with an electric mixer..
- Fold in chocolate chips with a spoon..
- Scoop chocolate chip cookie double battery with a melon baller or small scooper onto baking sheet that has been greased..
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until slightly brown..
They come together in one bowl for a quick You can use whatever sugar-free, low-carb chocolate chips you prefer in this recipe. Preferably, they should be able to melt slightly while baking to make. These Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are so easy to make and they are kid approved! Make them anytime you get that chocolate chip cookie craving…without the guilt! My Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe swaps out the flour for almond flour and the sugar for Truvia, resulting in delicious easy chocolate chip keto cookies that are every bit as good as the original!