Low Carb Coconut Granola Bars.
You can have Low Carb Coconut Granola Bars using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Coconut Granola Bars
- You need 2 cups of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1/3 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 55 g of cocoa butter (or butter).
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut sugar (or brown sugar).
- It's 1 tbsp of almond butter.
Low Carb Coconut Granola Bars instructions
- Mix the coconut, seeds, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl..
- In a saucepan, met the cocoa butter, sugar and almond butter.
- Pour the wet into the dry and mix it really thoroughly..
- Pour into a baking tin lined with parchment paper and press down really firmly. Bake at 190 C for 15 mins or until nicely golden and toasted. Allow to cool then chill and set in the fridge for 30 mins..
- Melt the chocolate and cover in a very thin layer. Chill again before carefully cutting into bars with a large knife..